Added salt…

Wanted to try my hand at flowers – which I find so difficult! So the sunflowers turned into a watercolour. First one, then two. And I added salt.

The singleton was painted flower first, then background. The double flower was painted background first – with a fair amount of masking fluid to preserve the petals.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Art, Painting, Uncategorized, watercolor, Watercolour and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Added salt…

  1. I find working with salt really tricky! I can say honestly that I’ve never used it successfully! Your sunflowers look great, well done! 😀

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s